A Dogs Life, dublin
Tara is a small Lurcher girl is about 2-3 years of age & she is certainly loving her creature-comforts in her foster home.
Tara is in foster and is learning to deal with the swings of family life. She is super sweet & very friendly, greeting all with her helicopter tail! She loves her grub & all manner of food puzzles & toys, she likes to play & chew her toys, & is clean in the house. She sleeps quietly all night in her crate & can spend some time alone. She is good on lead, travels well in the car and is learning all about life in a home.
She is very tolerant of handling & has a favourite scratchy spot. She is comfortable with having her harness & lead handled & she walks nicely on lead.
Tara is in a quiet foster home with another dog and is doing well there. She is very loving and affectionate, enjoying hanging out with you, while also quite happy to nap in the sun.
A home for Tara:
– quiet-ish suburban home, semi-rural or rural
– must have a secure garden
– quiet to moderately active home
– another dog of similar size (ideally a male)
– no cats or small pets
– adult home or home with children over ten
– can spend short periods alone
– will require exercise and entertainment every day, with plenty of fun in her life
– will continue to support Tara in settling in
She is fully vaccinated and microchipped (972274200375751) and neutered. If you can offer Tara a suitable forever home please go to www.adogslife.ie/tara and fill out adoption form. Dept of Ag. Registration No: JPT20000